Missy Chic - Easter wishes - Art by Mi Ran DT post

Good morning, it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Missy Chic.

Our theme for the month is Easter therefore I used this fabulous image for my little Easter card!  I thought her little basket and sweet little dress made her a perfect candidate for this :)  But of course she could be used for many other occasions.
Digital Stamp-Missy Chic, Coloring page, Digi Stamp, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply, Art by Mi Ran Jung

I decided to make her in pretty pastel colors perfect for Spring or Easter!  She's so very pretty!!!


I really wanted the great image to be showcased therefore I used my Grand oval decorative and my grand oval die from spellbinder.  I also added some delicate purple lace and a little bow!  I thought it was the appropriate detail with her and reminded me of her hair bow.  The last embellishments are the little bling in pale purple on the left corner.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  As usual (with the Art by Mi Ran image) this was a joy to color!  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Inky chicks - Lace up your cards
  2. 2 cute ink challenges - Easter or Use a bunny
  3. Kaboodle doodles - Dreaming of spring - nothing says spring more than Easter!
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Welcome spring
  5. Come and get it challenge - Easter/spring

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  And hopefully some crafting time.

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is beautiful Vicky...Love this image and your coloring. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! So glad you could join the 2 Cute Digital Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly Pastelly for Easter~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10