Little Thank you card

Hello everyone!  Hope you are doing well!  It's a lazy Sunday here :)  Last before going back to work and I'm happy to report that I seem to have kicked the bug out... but my oldest son Andrew seems to have gotten it :(

I've got a couple of cards to share with you today.  The 1st one is one that I made to sent to the fabulous doctor who gave me finally the antibiotics that I needed!!!  I used a great image from Nicecrane Design it's part of the great set here

It's such a fabulous set to make some elegant cards for any type of occasions.  So for this card it was "Merci"   I changed the colors for the image in my word document before printing it because I didn't want it black.
Since this card was going to a man I left it fairly CAS!  I used some left over papers from my stash.  I added some bling, and that's it!  The "Merci" was a stamp that I have.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi.  As you can see there's lots of room to write a sentiment.  And this is so elegant that it really could be used for all kinds of occasions.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cards galore challenges - Add some gems, bling
  2. Simply less is moore - CAS masculine card - I think this fits :)
  3. Qkr stampede - Sentiment only
Ok so that's the 1st post of the day!!!  But there are more coming up so hope you come back for them!!!  Huge hello to my new followers!!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs







Comments

  1. Sooo special Thanks Card Vicky,,,,love these pearls and the way you change the color to my penmamship,,,,,,,loe it, love it,,,,,,You are so creative,,,,,,,horayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image, makes a great card. Glad you're feeling better!
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really fab Vicky!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très magnifique!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, I love the bling too. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Bling It Up Challenge#2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10