Gertie goose

Hello!  Hope you had a great Thursday!  Mine was ok.  It's done and we are now closer to the weekend. ;o)

I have finally made a card with this month's image over at Imagine that digistamp.  It's been sitting on my desk way too long lol.  I found a great sketch over at From the heart stamps and this is what I used.


For this card the paper is from Simple stories - Harvest Lane.  I think it's so perfect for fall.  I used my Marianne's designs creatable heart.  I also used my scallop and large circle.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch:
Card Sketch Challenge Pattern no. 39

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  2. Imagine that digi stamp - Freebie
  3. Paper-crafting journey - Anything goes
  4. Yumi fumi handmade crafts - Anything goes
That's it for this post... I will have another one coming up ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. AWE Vicky she is so cute, love your colours hun as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky! It's so nice to see the goose not as the main course! hahaha!! Super fun and just in time for Fall. I really like your choice of papers and mats and well done with the sketch. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade (CH26) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the first look i thought it is a woman but it´s a goose***lol*** sorry for that.
    It´s a sweet image and i think it´s perfect for the fall season. Great take also with the sketch !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image reminds me of the Mother Goose nursery rhymes. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Y&FH! Sheena B (Team Fumi).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image...just perfect for the upcoming holidays! Very pretty! The image and pointsetta are perfect!! Good luck and thanks for playing along with us at Yumi and Fumi Handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image! And a great take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for joining us @ FTHS i {heart} sketches challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fall theme of your card! Thanks for playing the FTHS challenge this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout and colors and the image is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Yumi and Fumi Handmade! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky!! Such a gorgeous card you've created, what a sweet goose! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, good luck in the draw, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10