DT creation for Flower Love Delice store

 Hello everyone!  I'm here with my new creation for the DT over at Flower Love Delice Store.

There's a totally awesome sale right now going on it's 40% on everything in the store!!!  The code needed can be found in the post here.

I had to prepare a card for a little baby girl.  I went in a shabby chic look.

Here's my card.
For this card I used some paper from Baby mine by Fancy Pants.  I used some vintage lace that I thought would be perfect for this.  I printed the great digi from Meljen's in double so that I could pop the baby up.  I used my large circle from Spellbinder to cut it up and my fancy label 2 for the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I love it because it's bilingual so it works really good for my English and my French friends!

And here's a closer look at the fabulous flowers that I have used from the shop!!!!  Aren't they just GORGEOUS!!!!  So you really really want to use the sell and get your hands on some.  

I used the following flowers from the shop (and you have to hurry to get some before the stock runs out) :
Boules de neige blanc FLD/EF/RP (I used the pink one) you can find it here
Fleurs d'oeillets FLD/O/M that you can find here

Hope you have liked my inspiration and that you will go and visit the store.  Just click on the picture below



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 2 sisters challenge blog - stripes
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For the girls (it's a baby girl)
  3. Digi haven - Flowers

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 350 followers! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs


Comments

  1. So sweet and pretty, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and your flowers are wonderful and so interesting. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Really like how you used the lace and flowers. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.....love the flowers they are beautiful.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage lace on your card. What a good idea to cut the baby out separately and raise the image up. It totally transforms the card. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vintage lace, Vicky. Nothing else looks like that no matter how we might tea dye it or ink it. Marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wonderful lace and colors. Such a great card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning. That lace is just gorgeous Vicky and the flowers the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10