ATCs for the WOYWW exchange

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share with you the ATCs I had made for the exchange going on at WOYWW 2 weeks ago.  I didn't post them right away because I wanted people to get them first.  I suppose by now that they have...

So since I discovered the WOYWW because of Lynn over at Spyders corner, it was only fair that I used one of her digis to do the ATCs ;)  So that's what I did.  I used the fabulous Purrfic day.  I did some paper piecing with some paper from Pixel Scrapper the paper is from brooke - gazarek.  I also used some DCWV paper animal print.  I kept to a very neutral color palette!


I made 9 of them.  I added as well a little bow from my stash.  I really love that the sentiment was part of the image.

Here's a closer look at one of them.  I really love how it turned out even if it's much simpler than the others that I've been getting!!!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. ATC's with Attitude - Neutral colors
  2. Pan pastel uk - Anything goes
  3. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything but a card
That's it for today!!!  Hope you had a great day today. Us in MTL it was rain... but that's ok because I was in a conference room from 8h am to 5h30 pm... so didn't get to see the outside world lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fantastic ATCs and just love the little bows!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe your Atc's look so cute with Lynn's kitty Have a Happy Wed hugs Nikki (no Num yet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! You did a great job - your paper piecing is perfect! I really like that cat digi with sentiment. KT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky I guess this was the Purrfic challenge for your little atc's thanks for joinng us at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gads !! I just LUV that Kitty... I have him too :-) Fabulous ATCs Vicky... very clever :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your fabulous project with the DT from PanPastel UK, hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10