Tammy's Scrapin Corner - challenge # 53

Hello everyone!!! It's Monday :(  but the good news is that it's time for a challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  And this time it's about Shamrocks!!!  So just in time for St-Patrick's day!

We have some wonderful sponsors this week:
Milk Coffee Digital Shop and Sk Digi's

For my card I used a wonderful digi from Milk Coffee called Lisbeth loves sunflowers.  It's not really Shamrock related...but I was sure that I could make a little creation that would work because this digi is soooooo cute.  For this card I did an unusual shape for me  but I really love how it turned out!
The papers were left overs how cool is that!!!  The little foam shamrocks come from the dollar store.  And I found the ribbon at Michaels and could not resist buying it.  I used my Quickutz nesting frame 1 to cut the digi and the paper underneath it.  The sentiment was cut using my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
  2. Card makin mamas  - Green
  3. Qkr stampede - show us your green/St-Patrick's day
  4. Dilly beans challenge - Going green
  5. Marks finest papers-speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge - Shaped card
  6. Forever friends challenge blog - Shaped cards
So this is the 1st post of the day... lots more on the way!  Please stay tuned!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Comments

  1. I love this Design
    the Shape is fantastic.

    Thank you for another wonderful week on the Design Team
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible take on the sketch, Vicky! I never would have thought of doing a shaped card for it. Love the image, your coloring and the paper. What a fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this St. Pattys day card! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fold card turned out great. I love your sentiment and the fun ribbon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky--this card is adorable! I love how you colored the little girl image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

      Delete
  5. Vicky, I love this card, the fold, the image, it's all great. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab fold!! Got to give this one a try myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Vicky, Oh wow your shaped card and image is just so beautiful and all of the lovely embellishments used has produced such a wonderful creation thanks for joining our challenge at Forever Friends " SHAPED CARD" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute. Unusual fold.Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique fold!!! I don't think I have ever seen it before! Cute image! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your image choice was perfect. Love the shape of the card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very unique. I have honestly never seen anything like this before--that is the shape I'm referring to. The awesomeness I see all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love the shape and all the green! I'm Irish everyday ;)

    Thank you for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great shape Vicky. Love the design with the clovers, diecut shapes and the lovely images. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So precious, love the shaped card. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great card Vicky!!! I love the shape.. its perfect! Such a great image too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and CONGRATS on your win at QKR :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to say congrats on this awesome card for your win over at QKR!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great take on the sketch and great you used offcuts of paper! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10