Visiting a friend

Hello Everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.  I finished doing my cleaning, brought the 3 dogs to the groomer and now they smell wonderful :D  So now it's time for a bit of crafting.  Especially since right now it's dark and gloomy outside!!!!  Perfect for crafting!

Today I played with a wonderful set from Create with tlc.  You can find it here.  I just love the vintage look to this so didn't do much in term of coloring.
I'm really sorry that again my picture is crooked... the only excuse I have for it being so crooked is that I think I'm getting a bit of a cold... my head is feeling all stuffed up... so maybe that's why...

Anyway for this card I'm really happy to say that I used some of my scrap papers from previous cards.  I'm pretty sure that this paper came from a K&cie pack.  I used some vintage buttons and the one with the pearl is one lone earring that I removed the clip from :D

I used Victorian Velvet distress ink to color the image and the sentiment.
I really like the sentiment with this.  I used some bling from the dollar store:

I followed this amazing sketch to make it:


I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Feeling-sketchy - sketch
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Buttons or bows (went with buttons)
  3. Craft your passion challenges - Blast from the past (I went with the challenge 80 where it was double up with pink :D )
Hope you have liked my creation!  That's it for me.  I'm off to my craft room again and will have 3 post tomorrow!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is such a great card, i love that vintage image, and the distress ink over the top makes it look fab! Thanks for playing this week at Feeling Sketchy - Hope to see you again next week :) Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous your card. Lovely image with a great backgroung.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card i love the image and layout you have used. Thanks for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky wow this is fabulous I like that backing paper and those buttons are super well done Hugs Elaine.
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Vicky. I really love the design with the vintage look, buttons and bells. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card Vicky, I love that image...perfect sentiment...we all want to be there with our BFF. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy. Oh, and we have a new sketch challenge that started yesterday :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful Vicky. I love that sketch and the image is lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10