Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge #115

A big hello to you!  This week at Tuesday throwdown - our challenge is Use Gems.  And our lovely sponsor is


This week I got to use the beautiful Beautiful Noyantara to make my card.
I used the paper from Chatterbox- artsylicious and some cardstock from DCWV.  I made my own stick pin :D  having a blast doing those.  I used some MS punch paper that I had left over.  The gems are from Eyelet Outlet.  I used Label 11 to cut out the digi.

I colored this digi with my copics, I did the sky with broken china distress inks and the sea with salty ocean distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  And it's French! :D  So you will see more of this one since it's one that my friends from Québec can understand :D


I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Fetch-a-sketch - sketch
  2. The poodles parlour - Here comes the girls (3rd entry)
  3. Corrosive challenges - Myth and magic (this is I'm sure a mythical creature holding a little dragon)
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
I really hope that you have liked my card and will want to join in the fun at Tuesday throwdown.

I will be back soon with another post :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Vicky. The colors are beautiful and Noyontara is so cute. I love the handmade stick pin. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Pretty Vicky! Love the Wonderful colors you chose and your big fluffy clouds are just Super! And Wowie! your handmade stick pis is just Fabulous Lady! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Vicky!! I love the sweet image and your lovely coloring ;) The lo is perfect and I love the very cool stick pin!! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific coloring, and I love that stick pin! Great sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the coloring! thanks for joining us at inky impressions challenge blog! good luck in the draw!

    nanettyf
    inky impressions dt member
    nanetteyf.blog.spot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ~Vicky
    A great card and lovely colours, the pin you have used is super
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card with great colouring, Vicky...thanks for joining Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. very lovely! Thanks for playing along with us over at inky impressions, Fabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image, beautifully colored, pretty. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloured image and love your pin
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card...love your coloring!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Poodles Parlour!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. I love the added stick pin too.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway