Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge #29

Welcome to another wonderful challenge at Tammy scrapin corner.  This week it's all about the kids!  So off to a fun challenge.  Our wonderful sponsors this week are:
QKR Stampede and 


For my 1st card I used the wonderful digi from QKR Stampede called Birthday Girl - 15402.  And I made a card that I had never done previously a suprise pop up card!  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would and I really love the way it turns out.  Here's the closed look.
The paper comes from Me & my big idea.  I used some cardstock from BBP.  I used a few labels from Spellbinder die cuts Label 11 and Label 14.  The little ribbon is from my stash.

And here's the opened look.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics it was so much fun coloring this little girl.
Here's the side view of the card opened:
And here is my 2nd card made with the digi from Bugaboo called Scene it - Halloween Witch.  So fun scenery:
For this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing.  I used some ribbon that I purchased this summer at Michael's.  The charm comes from my stash.  You still have a bit of time to enter my giveaway... it ends on Thursday!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I added some stickles to the ghost and stars. The sky was made using Memento black ink.

And I paired it out with a sentiment that I thought was just perfect for this from Create with TLC.
I really hope you have liked my card and will be inspired to play with us this week at Tammy scrapin corner.

I'm entering Birthday girl in the following challenges:
  1. Patties creations challenge - Anything goes (2nd entry)
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes (2nd entry)
I'm entering Halloween witch in the following challenge:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - For a child
  2. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - for a child
  3. DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Halloween card for a child
  4. Totally papercrafts - For a child

This is my 1st post for the day.  I have 2 more coming up :D  See you in a bit and don't forget to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. These cards are just awesome!! LOVE that little girl!! She couldn't be any cuter! And that Halloween scene is fantastic!! LOVe that charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image! Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #53!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so cute! Love the pop up - need to try and make one of those some day :-}. Thanks for joining us for the anything goes challenge at Pattie's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so cute, Vicky! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, Vicky. :^) Love the sentiments with the images! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soooo sweet! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute children card :-) Absolutely adorable :-) Thanks for showing it to us at Inky Impressions challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are wonderful...And I love the designs. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are so cute. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - both cards are lovely - thanks for playing at inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week with your lovely bright card - love your halloween witch image

    Good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicky, these are just lovely. Love the cute images and the colours are fab.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again soon,
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway