Some wishful humor :D

This afternoon I went digi shopping.  I had seen a one of my fellow DT Nataliya from OSAAT use a digi from Rick St-Denis and fell in looooove!  And yesterday and today he had a special if you could guess the proper discount code... well... I DID!!!!!  And I went SHOPPING!  It really helps with the cold lol and I'm sticking to that excuse!

So of course I just couldn't resist... I just HAD to play with one of his images.  I found a few challenges that I could participate in and there I went creating!

I decide to go the humor route... let me explain.  I sometimes wish I could see what my hubby is thinking... so when I saw this genie... I thought this would be a wonderful wish... and I got my answer with my sentiment rofl.

The digi that I used for this card is DJJIN.
To make this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing and some left overs from another project.  I went with a white, black and green theme because I wanted to enter a challenge that was black + white + one more and I thought this was a perfect look for this card.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I used my copics and stickles on the genie lamp.  The edge is done with Black soot distress ink.

Isn't he the greatest?!?  And I thought this sentiment would be just perfect for this genie... the type of tongue in cheek humor.  The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC  It says just in case you have trouble to read it "Listen, if you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words".  That's it... that simple... no other words intended lol  Isn't it just fabulous for this card?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Forever night challenges - Black+ White + one color - Green in this case
  2. Dude time doodles - Sentiment
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Funny inspiration
So what do you think?!?  I'll be back later for some more cards :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Haha. Looks like me in the Morning after late crafting. LMBO!!!!! Awesome card Vicky. i like how papers goes so well here.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great LOL I love it!!Love those papers.. man.. they are just perfect for this card! You feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still feeling under the cold... if it just stays that way it's not so bad... I usually end up with much worse at this time of year... so keeping quiet so it goes away lol :D

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Love the papers and die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card and an awesome image! Great coloring. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and image! Great backing papers too. SO glad you joined us this week for the Greeting/Sentiment challenge at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Vicky, I love the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great little card! Love the image & the sentiment you've used! Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles this time in our Add A Sentiment challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what great papers and you did an awesome job on that genie...Love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, like the LO & lovely papers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud sentiments.
    Hugs TCx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you shared your creativity with us for our "Funny" challenge at Aud Sentiments! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome work thanks for sharing at ForeverNight
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and great image! Thank you for sharing with us at Forever night challenges and hope to see you again at our new challenge. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway