Pump grins

Hello Everyone!  Happy Saturday to you.  Here it's all grey... announcing rain.  That's fine by me... just hope that my 2 little scouts will be back from selling their calendars before it starts!

I've been sick for the past 2 weeks... well finally found out on Thursday that I have a sinus infection and required antibiotics for 10 days!!!  So no kidding I wasn't feeling top shape.

I have a creation for you today well... I will have a few actually since all I can do is craft... no energy for anything else...

I've been wanting to play along with the SK digis  And I used the wonderful freebie Pumkin 1!  And there's  a few challenges that I could do with this card.  So I used some colors to fit!
I used for this card paper from DCWV - Midnight spell!!!!  Totally looooooove this pack of paper!  I have it in the8x8 and the 4x4 :D  I used classic square and small scallop octagons spellbinder.

I colored this image using my copics.  I added some stickles for the eyes and the mouth.  The edge was done with spiced marmalade distress ink.
 The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I also used some spiced marmalade ink.

I used the following amazing sketch to make this card:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Critter challenge blog - Sketch
  2. Sk digis - Halloween challenge
  3. Digi haven - Anything goes for a month
  4. Lady annes challenges - Anything goes (twist Halloween and 2 dies)
  5. Delightful sketches - Orange, Purple and Green
  6. Simon says stamp and show - sparkle
  7. Lollipop crafts - punches or dies (2 different -  I used 2 different dies)
  8. Catch the bug blog - Fall/Harvest
I'll be back later with another card!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image....great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card you have made, love how you have coloured it. Thank you for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne and good luck...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the sentiment on your card and your fun pumpkin. The squares running down the card is very effective. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...so glad you joined us at SKdigis this week!

    Hugs,
    Sonya
    www.sonyaspapertrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and paper for the sketch. Works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky! Great card, love the background paper too! Great take on the sketch and love the way you colored up and used some sparkle on the pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis!! ~Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little pumpkin! Thanks so much for joining us for the September Anything Goes challenge at Digi Haven.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the pumpkin is just so cute! thanks for joining in our SKdigis challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very cute! Thank you for joining our challenge! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Halloween card! I love his sparkly eyes!
    Thanks for joining us for the September Digi Haven Anything Goes Challenge! Another challenge has opened, hope to see you there!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute sentiment and I love the pumpkin. Hope you get to feeling better. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute pumpkin, love the psychedelic papers too! Thank you for playing with us @ Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is fab thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our Fall challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway