Papelitos challenges!

I hope everyone had  a wonderful day!  I had a really good one.

This week is a huge one for me with budget presentation etc at work.  So yesterday was the super big presentation to the president of the cie.  It was a really stressful day... so today I knew that it was going to be  with lot less stress!

What I didn't  expect is that I had won a draw at work... and then I checked my e-mails.... and I had a fantastic news!!!!  One that I had never expected!  I made the Papelitos Challenge team!!!!  I was sure that I had not.... and their images are soooooo amazing!  I was over the moon.

It's such pleasure to be part of amazing teams!  Totally floating right now :D

Hugs everyone


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. That is AWESOME Vicky!!! Well deserved.. I LOVE their images too!!! So awesome!! You Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Vicky! I am sure you are really thrilled! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Vicky. Well deserved.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vic...I don't see how you do it....but they are lucky to have you....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway