Papelitos challenge Challenge #13 Use a digi

Wooo hoooo we are here for another challenge at Papelitos stamps.  So this time it's use a digi (and it has to be one of Papelitos)!  But they are so awesome I'm sure that this will be easy :D

For this week's card I made a creation with Blairy.  She's one great looking witch!!!!
For this card I used some paper from DCWV The midnight spell collection.  I just loooooove that Halloween paper!  I used my grand scalloped circle and circle for this.  

Here's  a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and I added Seedless preserves distress ink all around the digi.

Here's a look at the sentiment that comes from Create with TLC it was part of the fabulous Halloween club. I made the stick pin to go with it.  Thought it was just great with this image...
So do you feel like going shopping to Papelitos store?  There's some pretty awesome digis in there!  And don't forget to join the challenge Papelitos stamps.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  2. Great impressions stamps - Sentiment
  3. No matter which challenges - Die cuts and/ or punch (I used die cut)
  4. The squirrel and the fox - Celebrate the occasions
So that's it for today!   Have a wonderful Tuesday!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Nice Card Vicky!! Love the Embellies! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next time! Come back and play with us soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh scary. Love this. Great for Halloween. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that witch, Vicky! Great paper & embellishment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for Halloween! Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the witch done in blue, Vicky! Terrific coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so spooky!!! I love the skull stick pin!!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card hun, love Blairy she is super scary!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn C. (wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com)September 26, 2012 at 6:19 AM

    Do you sell those little skull pins or do you have a tutorial? I LOVE the pin. If you don't sell them or have a tutorial can you tell me where you get the little skulls? I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! I never thought of selling them... I made them just for me. I found the little skulls as part of a bracelet in a dollar store... so I removed them from the bracelet and voilà... skull beads :D

      Delete
  9. Fabulous card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love that fun image. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway