Papelitos - Challenge # 12 - Anything goes

This is my 1st post as a DT for Papelitos.  I'm really happy to be part of their DT.  The images that I have been given to work with are so fun.  The store as reopen and you should check out the wonderful digis!

This challenge is again anything goes.  I know that's a real favorite!!!  For my 1st card I used Morgan!

I'm really into creating Halloween cards this year lol.... I will have to send out as many as I do for Christmas if I wan't to use them all...  I used paper from The midnight spell stack from DCWV.  I used long classic rectangle and Label 14 spellbinders.  I added a charm from my stash (btw not too late to join in my giveaway if you are a follower).

I colored this wonderful image with my copics.
Here's a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.  It was part of the wonderful Halloween Club!  So full of great digis!!!  Really really worth joining the club.  I thought this was just perfect with this image!
I really hope that I have inspired you to join in Papelitos.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Spark-your-creativity-now-challenge - Anything goes
  2. Shellys images blog - Anything goes
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  4. The squirrel and the fox - Anything goes
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!  Looking forward to reading your comments!  Hope you will have liked my little Halloween creation :D

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you.. Papelito's has such great images :) And I love your card! Love that charm.. It is just awesome!! .. been watching the store.. not all of the images are back.. I'm trying to hold off LOL until they are all back up! I need more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, I can see why you like it so much. Great papers and that charm is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Vicky! I love that charm! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Vicky! Love the paper and your image is so cute! I just used that sentiment today, too! Great minds, huh? :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie! Congrats on your new DT position - I love your card the image is fab! Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I absolutely love this. The papers are amazing and the purple with black is perfect. I always say what a sentiment lover I am and this is just wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Shelly's Images. Please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, what a cute image! Fantastic coloring, and I LOVE all the spiderwebs with the paper and charm! Thanks, again, for following my blog...I'm YOUR newest follower! It's so fun to find all these awesome blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great image Vicky. Your card is wonderful, I love the charm and the design of your card. Great job. Sorry I am so late getting around to commenting...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Stunning design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DT post! This card is fabulous - I love the image, she makes me smile, and so does the great sentiment! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway