OSAAT - Challenge #133

Hello everyone!  This week at One stitch at a time challenge it's about Butterfly or buttons.

I decided to get ahead again!  I made another Christmas card.  I used Christmouse from the fabulous Floppy Latte Design.  You can find it at Stitchy Bear Stamps.

For this little Christmas card I used paper from my mind's eye - Be merry.  I used classic circle and scallop circle for the digi and the paper underneath.

I colored this little mouse with my copics and then I used stickles on the sentiment as well as the hat.
I hope that you will be joining us at One stitch at a time challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge- Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp and show - Sparkle
  3. Eureka stamps - Animals
  4. Craft your passion challenges - Buttons and bows
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Animals
  6. Dis digi designs challenge - Animals acting like humans (I figure this qualifies... haven't seen a mouse yet with a hat and a banner heehee :D)

I really hope you have a wonderful Sunday!  I have one more post coming up!  And you will need to be there for the Create by TLC blog hop.

For me I'm going to take it easy... That just might include some crafting! :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is so fun Vicky, love the sweet image and the lovely DP on your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww supercute card Vicky
    I sent my french card to my sister in an A4 envelope :-)
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, cute image AND glitter! You used buttons - instead of butterflies like most of us. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky this is lovely! I love what you have done with that lovely image! I am just playing catchup from a really busy weekend! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image, I love all the glitz and your pick of background paper.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image! Love that christmas little mouse. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card.Adorable image and love the paper you've chosen.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love the way you framed this fun image. The lovely bow and buttons are great accents. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion challenges. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute! This is an adorable card. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute little guy! So glad you could play along with the Eureka! Stamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a cutie this Christmas image is, so perfectly coloured... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun xmas card! Thanks from Craft your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute! LOVE those wood buttons, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute Vicky, thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great designer paper and I love the image. Wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card!! thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky xxx

    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great card!! Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway