OSAAT - Challenge # 132

Hello Everyone!  Today at One stitch at a time challenge, our challenge is a bingo!  Hope you will have having fun with this one!  It's a pretty easy one to go along with actually.

For my card I had the chance of working with the fabulous image from Kaz Kraftz called Gothic Gal.  I'm really happy because I really liked the image but wasn't  too sure what to do with it... and then the inspiration came along as well as a wonderful sentiment that I think was just perfect for this image!

For this image I had the perfect set of paper.  Now this is the reason I have so much paper lol :D  I have used the Immortal Love by DCWV.  It's perfect for this type of gothic image I find.  I cut out the paper under the digi with Label 4 and the sentiment and the paper under the sentiment with Label 21 from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew Drops.  There's a ribbon from Michael as well as a little charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics:

Here's the closer look at the beautiful ribbon and the charm (BTW there's still a few days to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so yet).
And here is the wonderful sentiment that I thought was just wonderful with this it comes from Scribbles by sandy.  Such a talented artist!!!!  Totally love her work.  And she's a fellow Canadian... so what more can I say :D



Here's  the bingo that you have to follow.

So are you going to join us this week?  You should go and check out the other wonderful creations from my fellow DT members at One stitch at a time challenge!  Such a talented team I'm really really blessed to be part of such an awesome group!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Patties creations challenge - Anything goes
  2. Delicious doodles challenge - use metal
  3. Oldie but a goodie challenge - ribbon (my older than 6 month item is the wonderful paper)
  4. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - Anything goes
  5. Simply create too - Anything goes
  6. Forever night challenges - Black, white + 1 color (mine was red)

I hope you guys have a wonderful Sunday!  I hope to be able to create some cards today... I was pretty quiet this week with my cold... so need to get more cards done now :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, this card is awesome, LOVE that image! Great background paper and the details are superb! Well done, Teamie!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky I would have been stuck with this one! You have done this perfectly though, what a brilliant Gothic card, and that sentiment is great! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky I just love this. So beautifully designed and all the elements work so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Vicky! The colored , papers & accents worked all so well together!~ :)

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, I love that paper and the image is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say WOW!!!!! The way you used image and packing paper looks so magical and beautiful. Lovely charm too.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the sentiment is really cool with that image. Love the cool paper you chose to go with them! Really cool charms, as usual! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your paper and that charm...The Gothic look is not my cup of tea but you rocked it. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of beautiful cards that I've been checking out! Thank you for your messages of support over the past few weeks. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky that saying and your card are wonderful. Love that paper in the back and your ribbon. Great job!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, that image is fab and I love the sparkly ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and the image thanks for sharing with us at ForeverNight
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and great image :o) Thank you for sharing with us at Forever night challenges and hope to see you again at our new challenge. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so neat! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dark side to this card - fabulous!
    I'm sorry that I'm a little late this week to thank you for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie, and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Vicky she is looking so dashing, nice job. Thank you again for joining with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway