OSAAT - challenge # 130

This week at One stitch at a time challenge the theme is "under 18's".

I was lucky to play with Gingerloft's Tree house!  I thought this was the perfect theme image for under 18th! I would have looooooved to have a beautiful tree house like this one when I was young!


To make this card I used a bunch of papers that I had purchased at my dollar store.  I also used some recollection cardstock. I used the fretboard embossing folder by Couture creation to create faux wood under the digi.  I also had lots of fun with my dies, I used: Label 21, Wonky rectangles and Label and tags all from Spellbinders.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops as well, some buttons and ribbon from my stash.

I colored the digi up with my copics and put vintage photo and frayed burlap on the digi and the sentiment.


I chose a sentiment from TLC called yesterday today tomorrow.  I thought this was great with this image since when we see a tree house we remember the fun that we had when we were little and the today and tomorrow with our kids and grand kids (much later I hope! :D )

I really hope that you will be joining us this week at One stitch at a time challenge

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My heart pieces digital stamp - Layers (3rd entry)
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Papelitos stamps - Anything goes
  4. Shopping our stash - Wooden it be nice (there's a treehouse and the wood embossed paper)
  5. Patties creations challenge - Embossing
  6. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Yes only one post today :D  quiet Sunday!  Well we will see if I have time for something else... It's harder when it's not a 3 day weekend... miss last week... lol  BTW if you are a follower of mine there's still time to join in the giveaway here.  There's not that many entries... so your odds are pretty good :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Lots of eye candy. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card you have created here Vicky, the sentiment works perfectly and there is a wistful quality to the image.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVe that tree house!!!I love the matting.. and those perfectly matching buttons!! GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love the earthy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and I love the tree house image. What a fantastic bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treehouse is awesome, love the fab layout and awesome colors
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun and FABULOUS card, that treehouse is just totally amazing, who would not want to have one of those in the back garden?! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool design for your tree house image, Vicky! Love the die cuts and that gorgeous bow! And your sentiment does work perfectly on this! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky! And great take on the theme. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a tree house like that and my babysitter broke the ladder. We ended up taking it out of the tree and putting it in the corner of the backyard. So much fun! Love your tree house and the shape you made. Such a fun card and a lovely sentiment. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grate card Vicky, and awesome L/O.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish we could have had a tree fort like this when we were kids. Great job on your card Vicky.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, really makes me want to climb up there! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Vicky how do you do it...This is wonderful again. I love the design of the card. You always have something different and I love them all. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vicky I saw this in OSAAT and this is really a nice piece of work.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. I love all the details, the sentiment is my fav. Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Tahi
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway