My secret...

Sooooo everyone is always wondering how I do so much...  How can I have a full time job, 4 kids and manage to craft....  Of course part of the explanation is my wonderful husband!  But there's another secret...

I haven't announced it on my blog yet because it wasn't  announced all over work yet... but I got a promotion this week.  I'm now a Finance Director... so yeah... pretty busy with work and everything else.  So what's my secret beside the fact that crafting keeps me sane?!?  When I saw this digi from Create with TLC, I thought this is it!  I can show them!!!!  Are you curious yet?!?

Yup... that's right... it's COFFEE!!!!!!  Looooots of wonderful coffee :D  I decided to make this a vintage card.  I used some paper from Le p'tit blog by Toga.  I used some die cut from Cuttlebug to make the corner die cuts.

I colored this image with vintage photo ink.  That's all that it really needed.  And it matched the color of coffee :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Something funny ( I think this sentiment is pretty funny don't you?!?)
  2. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Distress
  3. Delightful sketches - Distressed
  4. The secret crafter saturday challenge - Distress ( this is their last challenge... :( )
So what do you think of my secret?!? :D  Have a wonderful Sunday night.  I'm off to comment on the wonderful cards that you have made and entered in the challenges where I'm a DT.

See you tomorrow!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. As I was going down the list of blogs I follow I saw you posted sooo many cards today. I had that exact question on my mind. How can you do this? I didn't even know you had 4 kids. Guess I know how now. So many beautiful cards today. Forgive me for not getting to everyone of them but I don't drink coffee. Bunches of hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I hate coffee... so that won't work for me :p And getting up at 4 am doesn't help either I guess LOL Congrats!!! on your promotion!! That is awesome news!!! And I LOVE your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Sounds like you will need the coffee to keep up with everything. Love those photo corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your promotion! I am still amazed at the amount of crafting you get done with your busy schedule. Most of my time is spent sewing and designing. I try to squeeze in a couple of cards a week if I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper and die cuts you used with this image! :^) And congratulations on your promotion! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that's how you do it..I think that may be my problem because I don't drink coffee. I may have to start...How have I gone 60 years without...lol I love your card. Those corner dies are wonderful...You will have to give me more info on them....And congrats on your promotion...

    Oh I almost forgot...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week as well...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card! Great sentiment! Love the design as well!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one~! You did a great job on it.
    I love all the latest cards you have shared.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx PS Congratulations on your promotion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the promotion. Gorgeous card with agreat sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool card! THnak you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    KIm
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway