Halloween fun with Daisy doodle

Good evening everyone!  I made a bunch of DT cards today!  Trying to keep ahead... Don't like to be last minute because life happens... and sometimes I don't get as much craft time as I would like.

So my special treat for doing all this was to create something with the wonderful digis that I won at Daisy Doodle this past week.  I got some specifically to play again :D

So for this card I used Li'l Drac.  There's 2 digis that come with this set.  The coffin and the little Dracula.
I used paper from DCWV - Midnight spell and from Authentique - Glowing.  I used my grand circle and classic square from spellbinder.  

I colored the digis with my copics and used black soot distress ink around the circle.

I also distress the edge of the sentiment that comes from... you guessed it Create with TLC  I added a button that I found at my local fabric store and a little charm that I thought was just perfect for this from my stash:

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Daisy doodles creative challenges - One for the boys
  2. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  3. Delightful sketches - Color combination (purple, orange and green)
  4. Sentimental Sundays - Recipe 3-2-1 (3 design paper, 2 digis, 1 charm)
  5. Sweet n sassy digis - Hip to be square
So this is it for me for tonight!  It's off to bed I go!  With the antibiotics I now feel better!  So big week of work ahead for me :D  But then long weekend in perspective next week since we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada!!!!

Hugs and goodnight!

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I'm going to try and keep up with you today. This is so cute. I love the coffin. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!!LOVE your card.. You are SO AWESOME!! What a cute little Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Cute Halloween card, Vicky! Where do you get all your fantastic ideas? Great sentiment and I love the little ghost charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Vicky you do Halloween so well. Great card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card for halloween. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Archana
    www.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card for halloween. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana
    www.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this card! Those images are brilliant and I really love the button and charm too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic job. Love the images you used. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card great to see you used our digis:) thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card Vicky! :) As always... I love your work!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway