Guest design for QKR stampede

WOW I just looooove their images so I was really excited that they were looking for some Guest Designers!  I just had to put my name in!  And I got the 1st spot of Guest Designing at their challenge.   This week at QKR stampede the challenge is Fall fun.

For my card I got to play with the wonderful digi Prize Pumpkin -14306 and the sentiment You've got something to crow about - 14308.

To make this card I used one of my favorite pack of paper for the moment which is Bobunny - Apple Cider.  I used Pumpkin and Label 11 dies to cut out the Digi and the shape underneath as well as the sentiment.  I added some ribbon purchased at Michael's and some Robin's Nest dew drops.

I used Spiced marmalade distress ink to edge the digi as well as the sentiment.  Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics:


I used the sentiment from QKR which is "You've got something to crow about" which I thought would be fabulous for this image.  I added my own stick pin.  I'm pretty happy how they are now turning out :D  And super happy to have started making my own this way I can match them to the cards I make!



This was sooooo fun being a guest designer at QKR!  Hope they invite me again... now I'm so sad that this is over :(

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eureka stamps - Autumn colors
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Things with wings
  3. Bearlymine-challenges - Fall colors
  4. Sassy cheryls challenge - Use any die cuts
  5. Twisted tuesday challenges - Something that flies and 3 different embellishments (My crow flies, my stick pin, ribbon and robin's nest dew drops)
  6. Deep ocean challenge blog - Goodbye summer
  7. Broken box stock - Fall foliage
  8. Dilly beans challenge - Autumn Color challenge
I really hope you have liked my card!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!  Looking forward to reading them.  And a big hello to my new followers!!!
Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Lots of eye candy here. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Vicky! That image cracks me up and I love the sentiment with it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, First let me congratulate you on your Guest Designer Spot. And how sweet this Fall card is. I love the designer paper and the image is wonderful. Great job...once again you amaze me....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the GDT spot, Vicky! I think I'm jealous. :-D I love working with QKR digis, too, and love the way you've colored this one. Love the splash of blue overalls in the midst of all the oranges, browns, and yellows of fall. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Vicky! Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede team as a guest designer this week. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny creation Vichy, too cute!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute! sounds like me... always "crowing" about somethin' LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! what a fun card, Love the sentiment and your fun colors!
    thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl die cuts challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that stick pin! Your image is too cute. Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gorgeous image, love those papers to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha Great Card!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this weel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Vickie. What a fun image and I love the coloring. Thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! I love that crow!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway