Gingerloft Challenge - In Stitches - Faux or real

This week at Gingerloft challenge it's all about Stiching.  Real or faux.

Well... I haven't used my sewing machine for real sewing with fabric in forever!  What I've been using it with is for cards.  And this is one that was definitively worth it.

For this card I used the wonderful digi from Gingerloft called Panda Lunch.  I did nothing to the image beside a bit of distress ink because it's so fabulous.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - from the Olive collection.  I use also for the flourish MS paper punch pad where there was the wonderful kraft paper.  The die is from Memory box, it's called whimsical flourish.  I used my Tim Holtz distresser on all the paper to distress the card.

Here's a closer look at the digi to which I added vintage photo distress ink:
The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was perfect for this card.

I hope that this card will have inspired you to join us at Gingerloft challenge.  I'm looking forward to commenting your entries.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  2. Charisma cardz - For the guys
  3. The paper shelter - Anything goes
  4. Shopping our stash - Animals (Fur or feathers)
  5. Cards for men - Animals
  6. Eureka Stamps - Animals
  7. Inky impressions challenges - Animals
  8. IDIC - Stiching real or faux (it's real in this case)

I have some more post for cards coming your way!  I hope you liked my card.  And don't  forget to leave a comment.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. This is just gorgeous Vicky!!!The image is beautiful .. I love all your distressing. That memory box die is awesome! I just love it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Vicky. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck in the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! That is a wonderful image. I love how you distressed the papers. And that flourish is just the right balance. Thanks for playing along at SOS this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here for the TLC hop- I love this card and just wanted to leave some <) Love the DSP and the image- beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and a fantastic card! Love that plaid paper you used too.
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful realization. Interesting choice of colours. Funny image. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, your design us great and I love those gorgeous BG papers, your image is stunning.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these colors and papers. All is very pretty...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card for men, love the image. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great male card!! Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outstanding card Vicki. Shows the strong contrast between papers and image. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    Hugz,
    Christine. Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway