Easy to get along with

Today I made a card with a big smile on my face lol.  I decided to create something with a wonderful digi from Create with tlc.  When I saw that image I knew right away that I wanted to create something with it.

I think I might just frame it and put it at work :D  This will be a kind of beware to the people that walk in my office!!!!!

To create this card I used some papers that I purchased this week at Winners!  Totally looooove the great deals that we find there (for my American friends it's our Marshall or TJ Maxx).  It's DCWV - The Cafe mediterranean stack.  I used classic rectangle spellbinder to create the shape underneath the digi.  I used some ribbons from my Dollar store and a vintage button from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that you can purchase here.  Isn't  she just fabulous?!?  I just looooove her :D


I followed this great sketch to make this card... but I've turned it around:



I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday morning sketches - sketch
  2. Everybody-art-challenge - vintage
  3. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - humor (I just knew that I wanted to create something for this challenge and I think this card is a sarcastic humor)
  4. Fresh brewed designs - Humor
  5. The poodles parlour - Here comes the girls 
  6. Simply create too - So old or vintage (I went with vintage - button and image)
  7. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  8. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
Hope you liked my creation and that you are enjoying your Saturday!!!!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment and if you are a follower there's plenty of time yet to join in my giveaway!  Only 15 entries so far so lots of chances of winning :D


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky! Love the sentiment...too funny!! You should definitely put it on your desk at work. Thanks for joining us over at The Poodles Parlour "For the Girls" challenge!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, how funny! Beautiful card--I love that dp. I have the same stack, but haven't used it much--guess I need to take another look at it. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicky. Lovely colours and embellishments.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch, Vicky! And I love that image, too--it cracks me up! It will be great at your office! ;^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooo love that sentiment! Beautiful card Vicky. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Funny sentiment, too!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL That sentiment is too perfect! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this digi great sentiment . You've made a beautiful card with it.Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this time and Good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a wonderful color combination! I like that you used them on the Vintage theme!
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #21.
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect sentiment - that's me all the way! Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card sweetie!! so elegant!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great vintage card! I do love the digi image and the colors you used to surround her. The sentiment is hilarious too...you should put it in your office! Thanks for playing along with So Old/Vintage Challenge this week at Simply Create Too!
    Jennifer - Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sentiment...and the pratty papers too! Thanks for playing along with GGSC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vicky: Wonderful card--MY sentiment too! Glad you could join in our Challenge #21 - "So Old/Vintage.`

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway