Dutch Dare Challenge - Challenge #184

This week at Dutch dare card challenges our wonderful sponsor for the week is
 The Stamping Boutique

For this challenge you have to make a CAS card!

For this challenge I got to work with the fabulous image Caroling Snowmen from The Stamping Boutique!  What  wonderful Christmas image.

I used the paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I also used some shiny paper from The immortal Love.  I used scalloped and standard circle dies from Spellbinder.

I didn't know how dangerous card making was until I made this card.... I wanted to use my MS snowflake punch to cut out some snowflakes out of some felt... well... I broke the punch and ended up punching my finger!  Big time hole in my middle finger!  Blood everywhere and no more punch...   Luckily for me I had a spellbinder snowflake border.  I used the snowflakes from that to finish off the card when I had finally gotten the blood mess under control... yikes... dangerous activity crafting lol :D

I added some Robin's  Nest Dew drops on top of the snowflakes.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the snow and snowmen as well as the lamp and the star.  It doesn't show all the sparkles in the picture but it's really sparkly!

And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.

I really hope you will be inspired to join us this week for our CAS challenge at Dutch dare card challenges.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  2. Great impressions stamps - Sentiment
  3. Just keep on creating - Christmas
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  5. 365 cards - imagine this falling snow
  6. Moving along with the times - Seeing red
  7. Simon says stamp and show - sparkles
Hope you liked my card!  I'm  so happy another Christmas card done :D  I'm ahead from last year that's for sure!!!
Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. So adorable!! I love those snow men!! And I love they are sparkly.. like real snow! Fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Love all the sparkle. Hope you finger gets better soon - I know that had to hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're okay. I didn't realize it was so dangerous either. Your card is lovely. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your hand is okay! Your card is beautiful and I love the snowmen... so cute. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky this is soooo cute. I love the designer paper with it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! You are not allowed to punch your fingers anymore though! It does not rock.
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful holiday card. Always, love the carollers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable.
    Almost made me cool off from our 90 degree weather.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky...Me again just to tell how wonderful your card is. Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenges this week. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas creation, fab image & I love the sparkle!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grin, look at those cuties... love the bit of glitter. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your project with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the colors and your image you have used is fabulous, thank you for sharing. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and sweet Christmas card, love that little snow scene... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, love the image and the elements used. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway