Digi Makeover challenge # 55

This week at Digi Makeover challenge we have a favorite of yours!!!  ANYTHING GOES!  That should mean that their will be lots of entries this week.



For my card, I decided to make a get well card.  I just love using the little monsters from Paper Make up stamps, they are so adorable.  So here's my card using BooBoo:

To make this card I used some paper from Basic Grey - Olive paper pack.  I used lots of fun dies : Label 1, Scalloped Label 1, gromet tag all from Spellbinder.  The flourish was made using Dee's Distinctively - Flourish #3 the paper was from Martha Steward punch pad.  The ribbon was purchased at Omer De Serres.  

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The edge was done with Peeled paint distress ink.  I used glossy accent to make the tears.

And here's a look at the sentiment that I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  It reminded me of when my kids were small and a kiss and hug could make it all better... yeah... they no longer believe that... The tag is held with some brads and I added a little charm that I thought was perfect for a get well card.  You still have time to enter my giveaway!  It ends on Thursday.

Now it's your turn to enter our challenge at Digi Makeover challenge.  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and commenting on them.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful work of my fellow DT :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes (my 3rd entry)
  2. Inky impressions challenges - For a child
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - For children
  4. Quirky crafts - Quirky monsters
So that's it for me :D  This was fun.  Hope you have liked my post.  Looking forward to reading your comments.

Hugs


Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. LOL How cute!! I love the sentiment.. and that monster.. LOL He is adorable!! Fantastic card!! Again!! ehhehe So many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the sentiment and you have the best charms to go with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering the latest challenge at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the tears. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card - that sentiment is too cute and the card layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable use of Boo-Boo Monster Vicky! Love your flourish and charm accents too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card has sooo much FUN going on! Love your coloring and the sentiment you used! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's absolutely fantastic get well card. Love your design. Your sentiment is perfect with the image. Absolutely love all your little details on yor card.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is fabulously fun with your cute little monster and I love the sentimnent. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Quirky Crafts this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. That monster is so cute! I love the idea of a hug monster. Thank you so much for joining in with us at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, super colours. Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge! new one starts tomorrow evening, hope to see you there!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway