Digi Makeover challenge - #52

This week at Digi Makeover Challenge it's about buttons!  How easy is that :D  I have tons of them and love using them all over.

DM052


Here's the card that I made using the wonderful Moody for Coffee.

For this card I used First Edition - Sweet Owls.  I used multiple layers for this.  I have used Scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.  I put some floss from We r memory keepers in the buttons.  The buttons come my stash.

The image was colored using my copics.

I used one of my charms with the ribbon.  If you like the charm and are a follower you can enter my giveaway here.


The sentiment I thought was just perfect for this.  It's from TLC and is called Expresso my thanks.  It was part of one of the clubs that I followed this summer!


I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge since it's such an easy peasy challenge!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My heart pieces digital stamp - Layers
  2. Dream valley challenges - Something old, Something new (old is the paper, new is the charm)
  3. Paperplay challenges - Appreciation /Thank you.
  4. Paper pretties blog - square card
  5. Cutie pie challenge - no flower
That's it for now.  But since it's labor day I might just pop around another time :D  If not I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Hugs!

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. Oooo, love the browns and neutrals, Vicky! Fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the chocolate colors together and that charm is a perfect touch. Love how the background paper looks like buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!! I love coffee and this image is great for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicky! I love the added charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used. Hugs Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Your colors are perfect with Fall being right around the corner! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, your colours and papers are so chic! I love the sentiment, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges this time.

    Liv Solveig ( DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The image and coloring is so beautiful Vicky. love your decoration too.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway