Digi Make over challenge #53

This week at Digi Makeover Challenge we have the perfect challenge to get ready for Halloween!  It's Monster Mash.

DM053

And boy oh boy the little monsters from Digi Make up stamps are the cutest ever!  If you don't  know their cute monsters you really should go and check it out.
To make this card I used I used paper from Authentique - Glowing.  I used some ribbon that I purchased at Michael's.  I added a flower made out of felt from Jellybean soup.  I cut the digi and paper underneath with Label 11.

I colored this image using my copics.  And I used some distress ink around the image and sentiment.

The sentiment was put on a shape that comes from Milepost shape (part of a blog candy win)  I added some brads from Eyelet outlet.


I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge and that I will get to comment on your lovely creations!  It really gives me a bunch of inspiration.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. Eureka stamps - Fall fun (2nd entry)
  3. 2 sisters challenge blog - Fall
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  5. Clearly i stamp - leaves
So that's it for this Monday :D  Another busy Monday but just love all these posts!  Keep my blog active!!!

Have a great start of the week everyone!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. So cute. Great fall colors and wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Vicky this is the cutest card ever, love that image.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous... and I love the flower, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks great.
    Beautiful colored and made ​​fun.
    Greetings,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!! Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week on
    Tuesday Alchemy.
    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Vicky! Love the paper! That image is too adorable and the sentiment goes with it perfectly! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Great fall colors. Thanks for joining us over at Inky Impressions Challenge.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring of this cute monster. And you design is stunning. All those nice embellishments looks wonderful on it.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card and this image is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Hope to see you next week.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL this is oh so cute! I adore this sentiment--too funny! Thanks for creating with us at Eureka Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laughing so hard, so cute, cute. Perfect sentiment. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the colors you chose for Leif's leaf pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, this made me chuckle! Such a super cute card! I love the image and the sentiment is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That leafy monster is so CUTE! Awesome layout and coloring! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors....I can't hardly wait for Fall! :)

    Yolie - PMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab cute card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh he is a cute little monster..Great card Vicky. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card! Thanks for the warm welcome to the Paper Makeup team!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg what a fun and clever stamp! I also like the sentiment that you put with it.

    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #59. Hope you will stop by and check out our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway