DDC # 30 - Circle and Scallops

This week at Digi Darlas we want to see you use circles and scallops!

For my card I decided to do a shaped scalloped easel card.  I used the wonderful image Picking Apple.

For my card I used paper from Bo Bunny - collection Apple cider I really really love that collection!  I used my Grand Scalloped circles, my standard classic circle and nested apples from Spellbinders. The little wood apple embellishment that I used to hold my card open is from Artminds.  It was purchased this summer at Michael's.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The sky was done using Broken china distress ink:

The wonderful sentiment comes from Create with TLC.  It was part of the Fall club.
Here's the side view of my card.

Just for playing along this week you will be getting this wonderful digi!  Wow how awesome is that?!?  So what are you waiting for?  Go check out the other wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT at  Digi Darlas and join in on the fun.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sentimental sundays - Autumn
  2. Inky impressions challenges - For a child
  3. C.R.A.F.T.  - For a child
  4. Pennys challenge - Shaped card
  5. Cute card thursday - Different shaped card
  6. Shellys images blog - Shaped card
  7. Qkr stampede - Fall fun
I hope you have liked my 2nd post!  I'll be back soon with my 3rd :D  Don't forget to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Wow.. You have been so busy!! LOL And another amazing card! I love that image.. love your coloring!! What an amazing card! You always amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that you turned a shaped card into an easel card! Love that apple paper. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely round easel card. thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaped easel card! Love the way you used the sentiment, too! :^) Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Penny's Paper-Crafty 'Shaped Card' challenge. Your card is so pretty. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the easel shape. Coloring is so pretty. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. I love the design. Congratulations on all your wins also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful easel card Vicky! Awesome!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute - love the shape - thanks for playing at inky impressions this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that scalloped easel card. The sentiment is perfect on that apple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week with your lovely bright card - love the scalloped easel design

    Good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello again Vicky, great easel card -perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks again for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again soon,
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just adorable Vicky! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US YOUR SHAPE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card!!! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for taking part in Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway