DDC # 29 - Baby Baby

This week at Digi darlas our challenge is about Babies!!!!  Such a joy little bundles of joy.

For my card I used the great New Balloon Animals digi.
I kept this card quite CAS.  I used my label 1 and Grand Label 1 from Spellbinder to cut the digi and the cardstock.  The paper is from Le P'tit Bloc (I've had that paper for ever!).  

The digi was colored with my copics and I used Pebbles Pearlescent chalks for the sky.  I added 2 little buttons for the added texture.
The ribbon comes from Omer des Serres a craft store mostly in Quebec.  It's a really soft ribbon.  I added a little charm from my stash.  You should join in my giveaway if you are a follower of mine you could win 40 mixed charms!


Go and check out the other wonderful creations from my fellow DT members!  I hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi darlas!  Just for joining us you will be getting this wonderful digi:



I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

  1. Spark-your-creativity-now-challenge - Anything goes
  2. My mums craftshop challenges - Buttons
  3. Shellys images blog - Anything goes
  4. Fun with shapes and more- include an animal (I have a few here :D )
  5. Jellypark challenges - All about children
  6. Kaboodle doodles - Babies/children


So that's post number 2 of Monday!  Another one coming up shortly!!!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment.  I really love to read them!

Hugs

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Darling card, Vicky! Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet, Vicky! Love the image, the paper, and that gorgeous ribbon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and cute card! TFS! And thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Babies n Children” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. I Love the paper, and design. Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more. I hope to see you soon for the next challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!!! Nice coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Vicky. Love those charms...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable card! The colors you chose are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, looks so cute! Thanks for playing with us at shapes and more!
    XoXo Michi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway