DDC # 28 - Thinking of you or sympathy

Hello everyone and welcome to another Digi darlas challenge.  Before we get to this week's challenge the winner from my post last week is..... Marla! :D  please e-mail me at vfmpp@sympatico.ca so that I may send you the digi

So this time around our theme is Thinking of you or a sympathy card.  Our sponsor is the wonderful Beccy's Place.

For this card I was lucky to be able to use the Frog and Oleander from Beccy's Place!  Totally gorgeous digi.

To make this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Konnichiwa.  I used the Lacey circle, gromet tag and long classic rectangle and foliage from spellbinder.  I also used memory box Lovely die. I used some flowers that I had in my stash.

I colored this image with my copics.  I added some glossy accent to the eyes to make it shine.

Here is the sentiment from Create with TLC.


I hope that this will have inspired you to play with us this week at Digi darlas because we always need thinking of you cards! So great time to get them done.  For myself... I would have needed some sympathy cards... but just hate making them :(

This week just for playing with us you will get this wonderful digi:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Beccys place - Use a Beccy's place image
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Crafts and me challenges - Add flowers
  4. Perfect sentiments challenge - Animal and sentiment
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  6. Kaboodle doodles - flowers
I hope that you have liked my card :D  There's one more post coming up since it's Monday!


Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hello Vicky, this is so beautiful and just perfect for the occasion. I also love your image.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Your image is so cute and pretty at the same time with the beautiful flower and the cute little frog. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vicky, great image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw,

    hugs Vicky
    Inkette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! You must have been busy making all of the beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, Vicky! Love the leaves and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Vicky!!! Really like this image choice! Ohhh... and I meant to tell you above... I am adding your follower giveaway on my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, this is a beautiful card! Love the colors, the die cuts, your image, and your design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, wow this is just lovely. I love the way you colored it and the design is just wonderful. One of your bests....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful use of craft dies! Wonderful coloring and love your selection of papers. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Flowers” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your image and those red flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Image and colors!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week on
    Tuesday Alchemy.
    Cheers!
    Kelli
    Loves Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Vicky, I love the choice of colour for the oleander in particular. I really like the sentiment you added as well... simple but heartfelt.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice card!!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice card!!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card!!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful "Thinking of you card" The colors are so cheery it will cheer up anybody!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty - I didn't even see that little frog at first! What a pretty image and I really like the flowers you used. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway