Create with TLC post #1 - Be yourself be unique

Hello Everyone!  I'm doing my 1st official post as a DT for Create with TLC.  I'm so happy to be part of this wonderful team!  Wow  I would never have thought back when I started blogging in March that I could be part of teams that are so very talented.  I have used sentiments so often but to be officially on the DT team... WOW :D  (still doing a happy dance even a day later...)

For this 1st post I've decided to use an image that I thought would really represent how I feel.  I think you really have to be Yourself and to accept that you are unique.  To find what brings you joy and to embrasse it.    It might not be easy and people might not understand you... but at least it will bring you joy.  This is what this experience has brought to me!  I have found a part of myself that was not coming out and that now has a way of expressing it.... ok... enough blah blah and inner thoughts lol :D

I used to make this card paper from the Bobunny collection - Apple cider (just love that paper for the fall), and the green comes from Mahé paper.  I used some paper from  Create with TLC.  It's called Forever fall frame 3 (it was part of my wonderful fall club) and I thought this would really really showcase my image well.  And I was really happy to be able to put them together easily :D  I don't  usual use digital paper because I usually have trouble putting the image with it.  But here easy peasy!  The image is Be yourself be unique from the Cutie Pie Digi Set you can find it here.

Here's a closer look at the frame and digi:

And a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and added some diamond stickles to give the shine:

I think it really states what I was trying to say.  What do you think?  I added to complete this card a bow made with ribbon from the Dollar store and a little butterfly charm from my stash:


I really like the look that I achieved!  And now I'll have to use some more of Create with TLC wonderful paper!  I have gotten lots from the fantastic clubs that are just waiting to be used!  And if you haven't joined one of the clubs... what are you waiting for?!?  There are so many wonderful goodies that we receive through it all... it's definitively one of the best purchases that I have done!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 3 girls jam - butterflies and bow
  2. Deep ocean challenge - Things with wings
  3. Lej designs challenge blog - Autumnal ( the colors are fall colors) 
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  5. Crafty cardmakers - Winged things
  6. Lexis creations - Autumn colors


Thanks so much everyone for all the wonderful comments following the announcement that I was chosen as a DT.  It's meant quite a lot to me.  I just hope that you will not be disappointing and will like what I create and that I can be an inspiration to some of you as so many of you are to me!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Love your image! Thanks for joining us at 3GJ!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love how you used the stickles over the digi- looks fantastic! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM :0)

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the butterfly and the great bow and charm! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl Jam!
    DT Member Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done- love the image w/sparkle and love the colors of the BG paper. Congrats for being chosen for the TLC DT- I love Paulette and her fabulous sentiment- looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutly gorgeous! Love the image, the details on the butterfly and the colors! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, this is a beautiful card! Love the colors and papers you chose! Love the pretty bow with the charm, and the Stickles are wonderful on your image! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors are amazing!! I love the ribbon and that charm is great!! Just beautiful Vicky.. absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sweetie!! I love your creation!! good luck in the challenges
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Vicky! I love the papers and that butterfly is just fabulous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, very exciting. Love how you used the digital paper with the image. simply beautiful. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Vicky....I love that butterfly....I do not see how you make so many cards but kudos to you because they are lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Vicky, lovely colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card - the colours are stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at LEJ designs this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs*
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card! Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card love the colours thanks for joining us at LEJ designs and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colours. Love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is just stunning, I love how you have done the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Autumn Colours Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The butterfly is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Alchemy last week; hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway