Crafting when we Can - Challenge #27 - Happy 1st anniversary!

WOW this week we are celebrating our 1st anniversary at Crafting when we can challenges.  We are doing so with a huge bang!!!  Lots of sponsors and prizes for you if you play along with us.  Our theme this week is  birthdays with a 1 in it (for example, 1, 11,21, etc.).

The winner will receive 5 images from The digi garden and each TOP 3 will receive 1 image from Dilly Beans Digi Stamps.

And for the blog hop   Follow the hop through all of the DT's blogs and then comment on  Crafting when we can challenges blog to say you've done it! Three commenters (who will be picked at random) will receive a prize from one of our 3 other sponsors! Saturated Canary, Kenny K and Dude Time Doodles.
How cool is that?!?  And I was really lucky to be able to play with images from 2 of our great sponsors of this week.

My 1st card is made with a Saturated Canary digi the up up away:

To make this card I used paper from Basic Grey - life of the party.  I used my label 19 and 11 to cut out the digi and sentiment.  I added a little ribbon and a charm from my stash (it's not too late to enter my follower giveaway there's only 21 entries so far... so pretty good odds :D).  I put a little 1 in foam to show the age!  And I made a little stick pin for added interest.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with copics and distress ink broken china for the sky.

Here's closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc:


The 2nd wonderful image that I used comes from Digi Garden is Ursulas Teddya.  The cuuuuutest little girl with her little teddy bear:
I used paper from My mind's eye - happier.  I cut the digi and the paper with Label 22, I used grommet tag for the sentiment and some floral accent for the corner flourish.  The foliage of my flower was done with foliage.  So that's a lot of spellbinders :D

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
And a closer look at the sentiment another wonderful creation from  Create with tlc:
And here's a look at the handmade flower that I made with some cupcake holders, I used a little button in the center:

I hope you will be joining us in the hop!!!  So many wonderful creations from the other DT to see and some fabulous prizes to be won if you do and comment in the end.  Here's the list of the hop:

Crafting Vicky - you are here

Don't forget at the end to comment at Crafting when we can challenges.

I'm entering Up up away in the following challenges:
  1. Saturated canary challenge - Challenge use 2 things with "b" - (balloon, birthday sentiment, bow)
  2. qkr stampede - Birthday celebration
  3. Dream valley challenges - Celebrations

I'm entering Ursulas Teddya in the following challenges:
  1.  ooh-la-la-creations challenges - teddy bear antics
  2. Whoopsi daisy - Buttons or bows (button in my flower)
  3. Crafting for all seasons - School days or for a child (I'm going with for a child)
  4. Divas by design challenge - for a child


I hope you will leave me a comment I really look forward to reading them.  I also have another post that will be coming up :D

Hugs


Vicky
xo










 

Comments

  1. These are Gorgeous!!! LOVE that bloom.. cupcake papers again.. Love it!! Your coloring is stunning as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are adorable Vicky! Who wouldn't become happy when seeing such festive cards! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I love the use of cupcake holders for flowers. How creative! These cards are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Vicky, I love the cloudy sky in the first one and your gorgeous flower on the second one.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards Vicky, love them both. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours too, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supercute cards, both of them. Love the flower made of cupcakeholders. Thanks for sharing it at Ooh La La. Best wishes from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again, just to say thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and CFAS this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Vicky , infact you have two great cards here. Well done Hugs Elaine.
    Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
    PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
    you can find her here-
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fantastic cards vicky, I love saturated canary and you have done a great job, the second is just so cute and love the flower hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very pretty cards,fabulous colouring too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful cards. I love your coloring. Both are so bright and cheerful. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky, your first card is so bright and cheerful--love that sky you created for your cute image! Love all the die cuts on your second card--especially that great flower! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab papers on your first card. They match the image perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The card you entered for Diva's by Design is just adorable. Love the super cute image and beautiful colours. Good luck with your entry.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. both so stunning vicky.really gorgeous images and designs and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are adorable. I admire how you are able to do so many cards. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw this is gorgeous hunnie, thanks for joining us this week at SC its so nice to have you join us huggies June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards and the embellishments you used are great

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card hun! I love this little gal and your design is fab. As is that sentiment. So cute with the sideways 'B'. Great job! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards and love how you colored the Sat. Canary image! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway