Challenge # 26 - Crafting when we can

For Jen's Blog hop click here.

This week at Crafting when we can challenges we are doing a recipe challenge.  One big image, 2 sentiments and 3 colors!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons.

For this challenge I used one of the fabulous images that I won over at LEJ Designs this week (yes I have the joy of getting another beautiful badge for my blog :D)  It was really hard to choose which image to pick.  I finally made my choice and I get to use one today.  I'm using Soaking in the tub.  I thought this would be a perfect B-day card for a colleague of mine!  My 3 colors are brown, pink and grey.
I have used the wonderful paper from First Edition - Sweet owl!  Totally love that paper!  I have used a lot of dies on here: Long classic rectangles, Label 21, Label 1 and Label 23.  I have added some Robin's Nest Dew drops.

The wonderful digi is colored using copics and I used Liquid Pearl to make the bubbles.
The 2 amazing sentiments that I'm using come from TLC.  This one is called It's your day:
And this one is called Keep looking beautiful.  Just love those amazing sentiments!  Don't  know anymore if I got them from the clubs that I belong to or if they come from the wonderful daily freebies!
Ke

I have added some ribbon purchased at Omer De Serres.  The charm is one that you can win in my giveaway.


So I really hope to see you play with us at Crafting when we can challenges this week.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Lej designs challenge - Anything goes (and I used one of their fabulous designs)
  2. Avadares challenge blog - Make it sparkle ( the paper is sparkly, the liquid pearl also and there's the added bling of Robin's Nest dew drops)
  3. Heck of a challenge - Anything goes
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes

This is the 2nd post of the day!  One more to come.  Don't forget to leave me a wonderful comment!  Love them!!!

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Fab card Vicky love what you have done with the bath bubbles, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! Love the pearls as bubbles too!! FANTASTIC! :) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love the way you did the bubbles, Vicky! Fabulous color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design, Vicky. I love those bubbles.
    Thanks for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design, love those bubbles. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Avadares. We look forward to see you again using an Avadares image.
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Vicky, love your bubbles. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulouse, Vicky, I love how you made the bubbles and I do like pink and brown together.
    thanks for joining us once again at the lejdesigns challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Vicky. I love the bubbles. They look so fun. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Vicky , love all the mbellies , thanks for joining us at Heck of a challenge , good luck ...Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought wow that is a lot to get on a card but you have done it beautifully. I love the charm and great idea to use the Liquid Pearls as bubbles. Very Creative Vicky....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card. Love the charm. Thank you for joining us at Avadares for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. thankyou for joining us at Heck of a challenge,fab card,such fun loving the bubbles.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is fab.. i love the bubbles
    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Heck of a Challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway