Big news!!!!!

Hello Everyone!  I just wanted to share some big news!  As those who follow me have seen in many many cards, I really love using Create with TLC products!  And guess what?!?  I'm now part of the FABULOUS DT team!!!  So happy still dancing all around the house!


I also found out that my card Back to school fun that I made using one of Create with TLC sentiment won the DT's award at Digistamps 4 joy.

It's a great news because today was a sad day for me...it would have been my grandma's b-day... and it's the 1st one that she's not here... she passed back in the month of January 2012... so this good news I think is her way to say that she's still there with me!  I miss you grandma but I know that you are in a good place now!

Hugs everyone!


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Congrats, Vicky!
    (I really like Create with TLC too)
    Wishing you a good season with Paulette and the rest of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!!!! That is a very awesome news Vicky. CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Vicky! I love them too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....your grandmother was looking over you today, and look at all the blessings.
    Welcome to the team~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Create with TLC team, Vicky! I look forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your grandma has a great big smile on her face right now :^)
    Again, congratulations and welcome aboard! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Vicky, that is fantastic news, and I'm sure your Grandmother will be smiling down on you..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Vicky!! that is awesome news!! And so well deserved... they will be lucky to have you on their tea. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandma. I'm sure she's looking down on you happy as can be :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new dt team! Love the things Paulette comes up with for Create with TLC! You'll be a great asset to her team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being on the Create with TLC DTY team. I wish you lots of fun with all paulette's goodies. They are so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Vicky on both the DT and win over DS4J. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway