Best fishes

Hello Everyone!  How was your Monday?  Mine was ok but I had a HUGE headache...  So bad that I feel a bit dizzy... (an old friend of mine would have said somebody is giving you the evil eye...hope not lol)

So to keep my mind of this headache tonight I decided to make a card just because there was this new challenge that I really wanted to participate in!

I must have been feeling blue.. because I really really went into the blue hues... but then I think it was also because I really wanted to participate in some other challenges as well... the mind does some funny things.  Sorry if my pictures are crooked... I'm telling you... it's the headache (well that has to serve for something no?!?)

I used a wonderful digi from SK digis :D  So cuuuute!  I paired it up with from Beach Bum - Fancy Pants and DCWV premium cardstock.  I used my Label 19 to cut out the digi and the paper underneath it.  I used my cm bubble border punch and some crinkled ribbon that I got on E-bay.  I added of course some Robin's Nest Dew drops (you know that I'm addicted lol)

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added a googly eye and some buttons to do the bubbles:

and here's a little charm that I put on the ribbon.  I really went fish crazy!

And see another fish on the stick pin that I made.  I also created the sentiment:

If you would like the sentiment here it is but please don't  share send the people over to my site so that they can leave some love in exchange :D
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. SK digis challenge - Challenge #1 use one of their wonderful digis
  2. Dude time doodles - Two or more shades of blues (I have lots here :D)
  3. Come and get it challenges - Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Buttons, Die cuts (I didn't even use free :D))
  4. Shellys images blog - Anything goes
  5. Pan pastel uk - By the sea
  6. Cutie pie challenge - No flowers
  7. Sentimental sundays - Humor me
So that's it for tonight!  Hope you liked my card :D  I'm going to take a pill and off to bed I go!  I'll be back with 2 posts soon however, you won't have time to miss me.  Hope that you are not tired of seeing my posts... 

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. WOW! I must say your card is amazing... love your coloring of the SKdigis stamp, but also all the embellishments you added to the card... It is perfect in every way... Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at SKdigis...Hugs...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope your headache is gone by now and you're feeling much better... SK :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome card Vicky..in every way!! Love all the extra details and embellishments...and to think you did this with a bad headache! Hope you are feeling better and thanks for joining us at SKdigis 1st challenge. Hope to see you again! ~Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute card!!! I LOVE that charm .. it is so awesome!!! That stick pin is awesome... and the bubble buttons LOL Fantastic card!!!

    I really hope you are feeling better and that your headache has gone. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL a great card & I love the image & embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky what a grat card. I love all the blue and the buttons for bubbles. Thanks for playing along with us at SKdigis. Hope we see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! Love that big fish and his googly eye. Lots of great embellishments too. So glad you joined us for the Shades of Blue challenge at Dude Time Doodles. (Hope your headache gets better.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the goggly eye on your fish! Super fun card! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Love the fish charm and that stick pin is incredible, Vicky. Love the overall design. Hope you're feeling better this morning. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a beautiful job....hope you feel better soon!

    hugs,
    Sonya
    SKd DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, Vicky. I'm sorry you were feeling blue but it sure made for a great card! I love the button bubbles and the special little touches like the charm and stickpin. Thanks for joining our inauguration challenge at SKdigis. I hope you'll join in again.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun card..The charm is a nice touch and love the blues. Thanks for playing with us at SKdigis!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunniez

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic card vicky i love the b/g paper and cute use of buttons! sweet added elements too:) and of course the adorable digi you used;) nice coloring :) thanks so much for sharing with us at SKdigis hope to see you for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Dude Time Doodles!
    I love all the blue & all the fishes! Your button bubbles are fun too!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness... love that you added a charm to the card! your fish is too cute., thanks for joining us at SKdigis - good luck - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vicky, I hope you are feeling better now! This is such a sweet creation--love the blues and all those wonderful fish! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card, just love the details you have added, those button bubbles are great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card! thanks so much for playing along with us this week at SKdigis!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice card and great design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a cute design!! Love the 'button bubbles' and how you've colored your fish! ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really cute, thanks for the sentiment..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful Vicky. I love the charm and the stick pin. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab card Vicky, its got so many lovely little details. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really fabulous, love those colour papers and the fish image really made me smile. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is really great. Love the blue shades and the charm is a great touch. Thank you for playing with us at SKdigis during our Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Way too stinkin' cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Anything Goes Challenge at Shelly's Images.
    We hope you join us again this week and play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway