A sprinkling of Daisies

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday.  I'm still fighting my cold... ugh... just hate being sick.  It's a rainy day so the perfect time to be in my sweats, drinking a cup of tea and crafting since I can't seem to have the energy to do anything else.  I start stuff and end up going in circles not remembering what I'm supposed to do lol  I'm pretty sure that's why they say on the cold medication not to operate heavy machinery :D

Any way enough complaining.  As I was going through the blogs that I follow this morning I came across the Daisy Digi Doodle blog.  And I saw a really cute digi.  I also needed some sympathy sentiment... so I went digi shopping :D ... I know.... I really don't need any new digis... I have tons that are just waiting to be used. But I just couldn't resist and the price was so good!  Only 2$ for a really cute set.   And it was just perfect for their challenge this week so I just HAD to play along.


To make this card I used paper from Bobunny - Alora collection.   The red cardstock comes from BBP.  I used some ribbon that was in my stash.  The image is cut using the grand circle spellbinder and I also used Tag & Flag from spellbinder to cut out the sentiment.  The little buttons I purchased on e-bay.  I thought they made a good addition since they are little flowers.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some distress stickle to the middle of the flowers and some stickles to the dragonfly.  I put peeled paint distress ink around the digi and the sentiment.

Isn't  that image awesome?!?  I used a sentiment from Create with tlc.

I followed this wonderful sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Daisy doodles creative challenges - theme gardening
  2. Digi Galore - For a friend
  3. Crafty anns challenge blog - sketch
  4. 2 sisters challenge blog - Things with wings
  5. Crafty catz weekly challenge - buttons
I hope you like my card!  I'm quite pleased with the result and had so much fun coloring it!  If you haven't checked out the wonderful digis of Daisy Digi Doodle blog you really should because they are super cute and really really cheap :D  So that's the perfect excuse to go shopping lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo


 

Comments

  1. brilliant card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are still feeling poorly Vicky, hope you get better soon..gorgeous card, love the image and great colouring, and love the ribbon loops.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you turn the corner soon, Vicky! It's no fun having a cold, for sure!
    Very sweet card; I love the paper you chose to go with that pretty image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky
    A beautiful card fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello. super card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Vicky and a cute little image. Fab design too. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky, what a lovely card, gorgeous image and the papers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is absolutely gorgeous, Jules is going to love what you have done with this image :) Hope you feel better soon sweetheart ((big hug))

    Many thanks for joining in with our In the Garden challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

    Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Vicky. Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for joining us over at Digi Galore and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky now this is beautiful..I love this card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Vicky and a lovely take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your card!
    Thank you for joining us in the challenge over at Digi Galore challenge blog!
    Hope to see you again in the next one!
    Hugs,
    Krista H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway