A little Christmas spirit with When the scrap hits the fun

Goodmorning everyone!  Hope you are all feeling better than I am.... my head is all stuffed up still... and I really didn't  sleep well.  I'm really exhausted.  Looking forward to the upcoming weekend to staying in pjs and sleeping!

This morning I'm sharing a little card that I made using some of the wonderful new digis from When the scrap hits the fun.  I went the really lazy route and used the wonderful precolored image to create my card.
The paper underneath the digi is also from the wonderful new digi set.  I added some paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I punched some snowflakes with my cm punch and added some bling to them.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi:
And here is the sentiment that also goes with the set:

Here's a look at the wonderful set that you can get from When the scrap hits the fun.  You should go and check it out!


That's it for me this morning!  Really glad that I have another Christmas card made :D  Hope you liked it.

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Fabulous and very cute card Vicky. Love the character and such lovely colours too.
    Have fun.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your feeling bad. I hate colds. Nothing you can do for them. Love your card. This is a great new set. Get well soon. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cute and a great one to make when you're not feeling up to doing lots of coloring! I hope you start feeling better soon! :^)
    Hugs from a distance, Penny ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better soon sweetie!! your card is amazing!! thanks for using my digis!!
    hugs
    xMx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway