A little birdie told me....

Well there's one good thing to being sick... I didn't do any chores... and I got to do lots of cards today.

I had gotten a wonderful digi from Dutch Copic Blog, it's a special Saturated Canary digi that's specially made for this challenge.  I had yet to use it... and this was the perfect time to do so.

I used paper from Basic Grey - Konnichiwa.  The ribbon comes from my stash.  The sentiment is from Nina J. May.  The flower is by recollection found at Michael.

Here's a look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

To make this cute card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Het canary blog - use the special digi
  2. Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch
  3. Crafting for all seasons - Things with wings
  4. Divas by design challenge - Lots of layers ( this is probably one of the cards that I have made that has the most layers ;D)
So that's it for me for today!  I'm off to bed.  Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow! 

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I love your little Dutch girl. She is so cute. I love your fun papers and color scheme. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Vicky this card is so pretty.
    hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little Dutch girl image!! Love the card you have created with her!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you - Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better tomorrow. This is a wonderfully sweet image and love how you've colored her up.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet your card is! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design, Vicky. She is such a sweet image and you combined her with such cool papers and colors! :^) Your sentiment is just perfect! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vicky. Absolutely beautiful. Love the image, and your colours are just perfect.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! lovely colours and a sweet little bird

    Thank you so much for joining us for our Things With Wings Challenge at Crafting For All Seasons.

    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now how sweet is this!!!! What a darling image! And I love your mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet this is...I love your coloring. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome card chickie ~ such a darlin image! great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little Dutch girl. Fun colors and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a darling card with that sweet dutch girl image. Love the bright colors and papers you used - a very cheery card! So glad you could join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a perfect little sentiment with this little gal and the colors are so bright and fun too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Vicky, this is such a sweet image of this little dutch girl and I love your colour combo together so bright and cheery. Great embellishments the perfect match for a great finishing touch to your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway