Birthday card

Wow another wonderful day in Montreal.  And my hubby is back from his mom!!!  So happy to have him back.  


This morning I gave in to my youngest son William... He had planted some seeds at school for tomatoes and other vegetables... unfortunately nothing much happened with them.  He was quite disappointed.  So I went with him and bought a bunch of plants.  I had promised myself not to do so this year because when we come back from camping, the plants all look sad... after 2 weeks without care.  But he soooo wanted to have some flowers and I must admit to liking them as well so I ended up buying loooots lol


Now I have to transplant them all but it's way toooo hot right now outside to do so.  So it was the perfect time to make a little card.  Usually I would have taken some sun but the pools not started yet... and without it, it's not as much fun.  Plus it's way cooler in my scrapbooking room.


I made a little birthday card for the sister of one of my colleague.


I used my Lil Spanish Lolita Willow digi from Tickled Pink.  I also used a nestabilitie shape I think it's label 20 and used a nestability die for the leaves under the rose ;)  It's from a brand new set that I purchased last week.  I love it because it also embossed the veins on the leaves.  I put some Robin's nest dew drops.  The paper and the rose are from a pack that I got as a freebie at Scrap en Masse.

I also used my sewing machine again on the rectangles.

I followed this amazing sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Totally paper crafts - sketch
  2. Simply create too - feminine card
  3. Joanna sheen challenge - birthday
  4. Daisy doodles creative challenges - flowers (this is my 2nd entry)
  5. Die cuttin divas - flowers
Hope you liked it!  And I especially hope my colleague likes the card ;)

Going to plant those flowers now... William keeps bugging me and asking me if it's time... feels like I'm on a road trip... with ARE WE THERE YET?!?

Vicky
xo


  

Comments

  1. Lovely card and a pretty digi, fine job!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Card Vicky. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entry is so cute, Vicky! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge. And, don't forget to come back this Friday for another great challenge!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10