SKZ wings - Bugaboo

I decided to create a small gift for my daughter.  It's a bookmark ;)  I was wondering what I could do to created something for the Forever Night challenge.  And I realized that I could do something that would please my daughter!  She loves to read.  Especially vampire books... must admit the apple did not fall far from the tree lol  And she keeps loosing her bookmarks (that she did not get from me).  Here's my creation:
She was soooo happy with it ;)  But my sons were not... now they have made a list lol  Not sure I can keep up wiht the demand.


I'm entering this one for the Forevernight challenges.


Vicky

xo


Comments

  1. Great bookmark! I love that image and you've colored her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that digi, fab bookmark!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Forever night this week. good luck. hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10