Lil Spanish Lolita Willow

Today I'm treating myself!!!  I did all the cleaning with the kids yesterday.  And I figured that today I could craft and keep my mind occupied.


I saw that Tickled pink stamps was sponsoring a few challenges.  I had a great digi that I had been wanting to use and I had not yet done anything with it.  This was the perfect opportunity!!!!  Crafting when we can challenges had a wonderful sketch and Card makin mamas had the wonderful color inspiration a gorgeous cake!!!!  That was perfect for spring.  Here's the card:
I had so much fun creating this card!!!!  I got to use some tools that I had not used so far.  The paper is from Paper Reflection and the border was made using My mind's eye paper.  I used a bunch of nestabilities to create the greenery, the flower, the scallop circle, the circle around my digi and the one around the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Hero Art.  I used peeled paint ranger distress inks around the sentiment.  I used my CM tearing tool to create the border and put little Robin's nest dew drops. Finally my beautiful Lil Spanish Lolita Willow digi is colored using copic markers.

This is the sketch:
Our challenge this fortnight is..... 
a SKETCH
And this is the color inspiration:

I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Sketch
  2. Card makin mamas - Spring color photo inspiration
Hope you liked what you see!  It was fun to create.

I will be back for sure with some more this afternoon because as I said this is my candy for the weekend ;))))

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Great card, just love this image. Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky, it's a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Vicky! Love this image she is fabulous. Great papers and embellies. Thank you for sharing at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10