Cinderella

I have been thinking on how to enter to the Forever Night challenge... this requires a movie and it's supposed to be creepy!   Well guess what I found a take on this!  Not sure that everyone agrees with me but I'm sure some will.  Let's start with I adore shoes!!!  So to me the idea of losing one is really creepy and bad.  Some of you might already guess where I'm going with this:
Yes it's Cinderella!  From Kraftin Kimmie's stamp.  Doesn't  she look scared?!?

I used this great sketch:


And this color combination:



I'm entering in the following challenges:
  1. Card patterns - Sketch
  2. The paper players - color combo
  3. Forever nigh challenges - movie 
That's that for now.  I'll try to create one more before the night is over... but will see.  Tomorrow's back to work I go... so definitively not as many posts :(

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Cute idea--she does look a bit scared! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute card and the way you explained it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card :o) Thank you for joining us at Forevernight this week and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10