Canine Capers

Wow my internet is still there... I'm knocking on wood!!!! I created the card that I was thinking about today.  Except... of course there had to be one... initially I was thinking that I was going to do a card with a girl... and now my girl... turned into a dog... still a lady but a dog lol.  I think she's sooo cute!  Just love her.  Here she is:
I used one of the stamps from Canine Capers 2 from Kraftin Kimmie, a charm I got at Zellers (yes I'm canadian lol) and some papers from previous cards.  The sentiment I had gotten at Omer Deserres on special!  It's perfect for a mother's day.

I used as inspiration this color choice:

And this great sketch:



I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. kraftin kimmie stamps - picture inspiration
  2. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  3. Craft your days away - Metal (I have a little metal charm)
  4. Paper play challenges - Animal antics
  5. Lexis creations - Use your punches and dies (I used my beaded circle die from nestabilities)
  6. Polly craft challenge - Cute critters
So that's it for me folks for tonight!!!  Internet stayed on... hopefully it will continue for tomorrow... it's a "Ped" day here and my 2 olders are staying home... without internet I will have a war on my hands when I get back lol

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Love this sweet doggie card Vicky. Adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute

    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY we're following each other again!! lol
    Love the dog reminds me of CHANEL!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A card that is sure to delight a dog lover. She is so pampered!!! Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining our metal challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card love the layout and colour combo.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, I know someone who would love your card! Thanks for sharing at Lexis hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors and papers with the cute image :)

    Perth swimming pools

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card and I love your charm.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight in our metal challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10