Hoo loves you

I just loooove this new stamp I got from Greeting Farms.  It's a series of Owl.  I have used one of the series and a sentiment for this card.  As well as an embossing cuttlebug folder.  Just really really {heart} those folders.  Makes a huge difference in the look of the paper. I used distress inks on the sentiment as well as on the border of the owl.  That stuff is addictive!  And I do end up having it all over my fingers lol.



I really looove how it turned out.

I'm entering it in the challenge at One stop craft challenge which was CAS... wonder if Dirty and simple works lol And I'm entering it also for Totally stampalicious since it's a card with a little critter ;)

So that's it for tonight!!!  Keep on leaving comments please.  Love reading them.

Vicky
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10